Do you have leftover taco meat, or just looking for a new Mexican recipe? If so, I have the perfect recipe for you to try! I honestly cannot remember where I got this recipe, but if it was from one blog friends I apologize for not giving you credit. This recipe is so simple, delicious, and easy to follow!
1. Start boiling your Jumbo Shells (however many you think you'll need).
2. Add cream cheese (however much you want) to your taco meat in a skillet. (My taco meat contains beef, taco seasoning, Mexican beans, onions, and petite diced tomatoes.)
3. Spread 1/2 c. of taco sauce in the bottom of a greased dish.
4. Stuff your cooked pasta shells with the taco meat and cream cheese mixture, and place in dish.
5. Cover stuffed shells with desired amount of taco sauce.
6. Cook covered for 15 min. at 350.
7. Uncover, sprinkle with cheese and crushed tortilla chips, cook for 10 more min. at 350.
I love this recipe because each time I make it I do something a little different. Let me know how you spice your dish up! (You'll notice there is fried okra on the plate because we eat fried okra with anything!)
(Not a great picture, but the good camera is packed away in the hospital bag.)